Laozi & Laoism
Philosophy of Taoism(Daoism) Organized, Demystified Demythologized
The First & the Greatest Chinese Philosopher’s Thoughts
on Religion, Economics, Sociology, Politics & History Analyzed, Explained in Common-sense & Demythologized
(a new book under construction and will be published by xLibris in 2014)
A companion book for the book on Laoism—Daodejing Translation available:
Based on the translation in Laozi’s Daodejing 老子的道德经–中英白话句解
The Most Accurate (Demythologized & Demystified) Chinese& English Translation Based on the Original Taoism through Chinese Hermeneutical and Western Philosophical Perspectives (ISBN 9781462 067237 & e ISBN 978146207224)
Web Contents Quick Links
- Laozi’s Statue (most appropriate illustration).
- Photos of the ancient copies of the book Laozi recovered and painters’ conception of Laozi manifested. Also the map of Laozi’s birthplace in the 5-6th Centuries BC.
- Book Review by Professor George Leone.
- The Essential Philosophy of Laozi and the history of his Theory practiced in China briefly Explained.
- Popper & Laozi.
- Einstein, Chern, Ayer and Laozi.
- Outline of Laozi & Laoism -Philosophy of Taoism(Daoism) Organized, Demystified & De-mythologized 老学:老子道德经的哲学.
- Sample of the English Translation.
- Sample of the Chinese translation(the Base).
- LAOZI’s Daodejing 老子的道德经 book content.
- Quotes from the book.
- Introductory Remarks on the Right Approach to be Accurate with the Translation
- Sample of Laozi Daodejing 老子道德经 in Seal characters etc.
- Sample of Laozi Ma Wang Duei Cotton Book (reconstructed)—the oldest book, a piece of the priceless ancient antique in the world.